I created this bible study to do with the ladies in my church!! So check it out feel free to use it!! I took the resolution’s chapters and split them into 5 days of lessons and there are 13 Resolutions so 13 Lessons. One of the lessons previously did not save so I do realize I have lesson 9 on there twice. Including information from the book a little of my own and questions to make you dig deeper. I have never written a bible study so let me know if there is anything you would fix. I am going back through the study to update and fix errors, but it may take a bit.
A Resolution to be content: Lesson 1 PDF Updated 4/24/13
This Resolution is all about being content with what you currently have and what that can do to relieve stress and bring you the blessings from God. Also what to do with those blessings that we receive; trusting that God will bring you through it.
A Resolution to be champion biblical f: Week2.Feminine Updated 4/24/13
This Resolution shows how to live like a biblical feminine. What the Bible says a woman should be like.
I did blog some of these chapters so here are those entries if interested.
- Resolution to be contentEvery Bite Counts * Secret * Overflowing Blessing * The Balancing Point (( Week1 pdf ))
- A Resolution to champion biblical femininity
- A Resolution to value myself and celebrate others
- A Resolution to be devoted to Christ and defined by His Word
- A Resolution to devote myself completely to God’s priorities to my life
- A Resolution to esteem others with my time, concern, and full attention
- A Resolution to release others from the prison of my hurt and anger
- Resolution to live with the highest standard of virtue and purity Structural Soundness * 3% Difference * From Strength to Strength
- Resolution to care Look Again* How do you heal an unbroken heart? * Mercy Me Lesson PDF
- A Resolution to be the kind of woman who truly blesses her man Marriage Proposal * Hope and Fears * Fear of Inadequacy * Hope and Fears 2 *
- A Resolution to train my kids in righteousness
- A Resolution to make my home a welcome place to be
- A Resolution to live today with tomorrow in mind.
These are the finished but not double checked lessons.
Week1 pdf: Resolution to be content
Lesson 9 PDFA Resolution to Care.
Week 9 PDF: A Resolution to be the kind of woman who truly blesses her man
Week 10 PDF A Resolution to train my kids in righteousness
Week 11pdf: A Resolution to make my home a welcome place to be.
Week 12 pdf A Resolution to live today with tomorrow in mind.